Today I’ll be reviewing We Naturals Moisturizing and Detangling(with hemp oil) conditioner. I got this product as a gift from a Hair event I spoke at sometimes in October last year. I actually didn’t have a reason to use it for a while since I had a stash of products I loved and was using at that moment but I finally decided to try it months later and now the tube is almost empty.
No Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Gluten, Phathalates, Synthetic fragrance, synthetic colour and Silicon.
Distilled water, Cetrimonium chloride, Cetostearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea butter), Cannabis Saliva(Hemp seed oil), Cocoa Nucifera(coconut oil), Citric acid, Sodium Benzoate, Essential oil blend.
Cetrimonium chloride is a good detangler
Cetostaryl alcohol is a humectant which provides slip
“Our hand-made moisturizing and detangling conditioner infused with Hemp Seed Oil leaves your hair soft whiles controlling Friz and repairing dry and damaged hair”.
After shampooing with We Naturals Black Soap Shampoo, apply moisturizing and Detangling conditioner all over hair and scalp whilst massaging scalp gently, cover hair for about five minutes then finger detangle. Rinse out with cold water. Gently squeeze along the length of your hair to remove the excess water or dry with a T-shirt.
- Packaging: Not so fantastic, I feel a lot of other brands have this same packaging and most times when I need to shop for new products I get so confused as I’m seeing the same thing but just named differently.
- lt has a thick consistency which I like in a deep conditioner
- It smells good even though I can’t exactly place the smell but I’m guessing it’s primarily the hemp oil
- In the direction on how to apply on the product it says ” apply on hair and scalp whilst massaging scalp gently “. Although I’m one of those who believe shampoo on the scalp and conditioner on the hair. I decided to give this product the benefit of doubt by applying it to my scalp but there really wasn’t much effect, it even left a little bit of residue on my scalp.
- I usually do not put a lot of conditioner on my hair but with this product, I usually need a lot of the conditioner in my hair to get the slip I need to be able to detangle my hair
- Before I read the direction(which happened much later) I would apply the conditioner on my hair and go to bed (leaving it for about 5hours). The result was a partially dried hair and I’ll need to spray my hair with water and reapply but as soon as I started using it for about 30 minutes the drying effect stopped.
In conclusion, I think this product is actually similar to my other staple products and I’ll definitely repurchase this item. You can purchase this product directly from We Naturals
Ever used any We Naturals product? Did you like it? Did you love it? Did you discard it?