How has the weekend been?
This post might be lengthy(so please bear with me). I was tagged for the mystery blog award by Oreoluwa, Vincent and Watersidegirlblog. This would be my first award since I started blogging and I’m very grateful for this, thank you so much guys.
The Mystery Blog Award;
• is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
• is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
• was created by Okoto Enigma
Guidelines for the nominees
* Display the award logo on your blog.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
* Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
* Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
* Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
* Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
* Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me
- I’m a black and white person, you’d most likely find more of these colours in my wardrobe compared to others.
- When I’m bored, I prefer watching marriage proposal videos on YouTube or wedding dances than sleeping.
- I hate being idle so I always make sure I’m busy doing something.
1) What is your best quote?
Answer: I’m not very good with “best” questions but at the moment I haven’t been able to get over Travis Greenes’ intentional. So “its intentional” has to be the best quote for now
2) Who is your favourite cartoon character and why?
Answer: Please what is a cartoon? Lol, I only watch cartoons because of my brother so I watch what he watches. No favourite cartoon character, sorry.
3)What is the strangest thing that you have ever eaten?
Answer: Hmmmnnn I’m very picky when it comes to food because my stomach is too delicate. I don’t eat what I don’t know so I haven’t tasted that strange thing yet.
4) What is your biggest addiction?
5) Why is chilli called chilli when it’s very hot?
Answer: Well, it chills the brain and makes your body very chilled. Lol
1) What 5 things can’t you do without?
Answer: My phone, a pen, my notepad, my slippers(in the house) and my hair
2) What app/website do yoy spend all your phone’s data on?
Answer: Instagram and YouTube
3) Current obsession
Answer: You version (best Bible app ever)
4) Why your blog name?
Answer: I came up with that name years ago in High school, it’s a combination of 3 names: Pri-ncess, Bo– luwatife and Ade-dunke
5) If you were the opposite sex, what would you be obsessed with?
Answer: I’d definitely be obsessed with my afro and girls with a tiny waist.
1)What are your views on feminism?
Answer:I’m totally in support of feminism but the way some feminist take it is just extreme. We have equal rights but at the same time we have the Holy spirit too.
2) If you were given a chance to change the world, what would you start with?
Answer: I’d start with educating and transforming people living in abject poverty.
3)Movies or Books? (And why?)
Answer: Books all the way. I’m not a huge fan of movies because it’s a movie(a form of entertainment) it has an end. Most times what I do is fast forward till the end.
4) What is something you want to change about yourself?
Answer: Absolutely nothing. I only need to improve on somethings
5) What is your happy colour?
Answer: Black and white
My best post so far? Click here
I nominate :
Here goes my questions
1) Pizza or Burger?(and why?)
2)Where do you wish to spend your next vacation?
3) Do you think you’re smart?( If yes, why?
4)Fashion,blogging and media which should take the lead in the next 2 years?
5)Weird Question: What’s the longest you’ve gone without a bath?
Please answer the questions as well in the comment section.